A recent AViCAD release includes a new 3D PDF export module, EasyArch 3D, Table Creator, Hatch Trim, Dynamic Blocks Grip editing and much more…
AViCAD continues to offer unparalleled compatibility (no file conversion required) with AutoCAD® and Direct Modeling using it’s built-in native .dwg format.
New amazing features offered in AViCAD:
- Powered by InteliCAD 8 and is AutoCAD® compatible
- Reads and writes DWG files natively
- Fully compatible with latest Windows 10, 8, Windows 7 and even Windows XP
- Exports to : PDF, DWF, 3DS, DAE, STL, LWO, POV, BMP, WMF, EMF and SVG
- New 3D PDF – convert 3D drawings into rich interactive 3D PDF documents
- EasyArch 3D – new release architectural tool now supports both 2D & 3D
- New Hatch Trim – hatches trim using the standard Trim command
- Supports Dynamic Blocks Editing – edit Dynamic Blocks shapes using Grips
- Creates Tables – table creation based on Blocks Attributes and from Excel
- Publish (Batch Plot) – print (or export to PDF/DWF) selected drawing layouts
- 3D Print capability – exports in STL format for 3D Printer output
- Paste Special – insert Tables by Cut & Paste from Excel and Open Office
- Multiline Styles – Creates named styles, control the number/ properties of each element.